Coffee is a pretty serious business in our house. We don’t have just any old beans in the cupboard. I love trying out different varieties, different countries and roasters but I don’t always have time to go and find something I haven’t tried before. So when the guys from Blue Coffee Box got in touch to see if I’d like to try out their coffee it sounded right up my street!
Each month you get three different coffees delivered through your letterbox and the packaging is just lovely. I noticed that everything, other than the coffee bags which are foil lined, was made from paper or card so it could be easily recycled. As you can imagine, the smell when you open the box is just heavenly.
You can choose the grind of coffee you want depending on how you make your coffee at home; our fancy coffee machine only accepts espresso ground so it was great to be able to get the right size needed.
I really like the clean, simple packaging and the information cards that are sent through for each type so you can find out about the coffee you’ve got. The three I tried were from El Salvador, Peru and Guatemala. On the cards you can find out what the coffee tastes like, who roasted it, the variety(ies), the altitude it was grown at and a little story about each of the coffee growing farms. For example the Guatemalan coffee (Red de Mujeres) is grown by a large group of female coffee growers; the Peruvian coffee (Tunki) is grown in the Andes without pesticides and chemicals and the coffee from El Salvador (Finca Bosque Lya) is grown on a farm which is two thirds dedicated to coffee and one third natural rainforest.
Giveaway and Discount Code
Blue Coffee Box have kindly provided a discount code for my readers so if you’d like to order some coffee you can head straight to their website and apply the code below.
- Use coupon AT518 on the checkout page and they will give a £5 discount off your first order, including all coffee products and gifts.
Just head to this page and you can cancel at any time (it’s very easy).
If you’d like to try your own Blue Coffee Box then you can enter the giveaway below! Please read the Terms and Conditions before entering and good luck!
- The prize consists of: 1 Blue Coffee Box containing three different 150g bags of coffee (RRP £16.99). The prize is non transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The winner’s details will be passed to Blue Coffee Box who will send the prize direct.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 7th February 2018.
- Entrants must log in using Gleam and complete the mandatory entry first by leaving a comment on the blog to say what your favourite thing to eat with a cup of coffee is.
- Optional entry methods are on the Gleam widget.
- The winner is chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be informed via email within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond within 3 days otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- Blue Coffee Box are responsible for prize fulfilment.
- This is a joint promotion between All That I’m Eating and Blue Coffee Box.
- Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Competition is now CLOSED.
Thank you to Blue Coffee Box for the samples which were sent for the purpose of review. All opinions and words expressed are my own.